Dear Bloggers,
Winter has come. We have snow and it's cold outside.
We don't want to go out so we are happy that we have internet, television, mobile phones, books ...
I found a interesting inquiry ("Valitut Palat, August 2009")which has been made about: "What of these you would give up? Television, mobile telephone or internet?
Answers get from 12 countries and most of them answered: Television. (Australia 44 % and Finland 47 %)
What this result tell to us?
What chanel we choose when do PR works?
Here some books to read about Public Relations in Australia.
1. Australian & New Zealand Public Relations Manual
"This book is the definitive text for students and practitioners. The Australian and New Zealand Public Relations Manual is a must-read and required reference for anyone interested in public relations"
Annabelle Warren, National President,
Public Relations Institute of Australia.
2. Public Relations Writing In Australia
"Writing clearly, fluently and with meaning is surely PR's most basic essential..."
Tracy Jones, National President, PRIA (Public Relations Institute of Australia).
Eric White founded Eric White Associates in 1947, which was the first major PR consultancy in Australia.
-pirjo-
All good things have to come to an end
16 years ago
It is definitely a hard quetion which medium to give up... I think I would also choose television, although I am sometimes annoyed by my mobile phone..
ReplyDeleteMaria
I'd also say television, or actually I have already given it up :) Three years without, now problems!
ReplyDeleteWithout computer and Internet though I cant't live anymore.
But actually, if we really now are getting that YLE-fee, I need to start considering to buy a television and to watch it. I really don't want pay for something that I don't even have! :)