Articles

Inspired by Jitske's text, I found an interesting page, where is different articles and writings about Australian PR and business communication etc.

Here is writing about social media and Australian PR companies which relates to Jitske's blogpost.

-syp-

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    This article and results from survey was interesting. I think the situation is same here in Finland as well globally. I don't have any facts to show, but how many companies in Finland really think how to use social media to better their business, not many, I assume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled the phrase "sosiaalinen media yrityksissä" (social media in companies) and found more than 4000 hits. There was even a course or a conference that TEKES was organizing about the importance and usefulness of social media for the companys success!

    -A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. :D

    The social media is still quite a new thing and in a way we are all pioneers with Facebook and such. But in my opinion what's crucial is the will to learn about new ways to communicate - if you're not interested, you might miss something important.

    ReplyDelete